We want everything in life to fall into place as easily as possible but for the most part this is never the case, to achieve progress it takes effort and sheer determination.
For most it is easier just to coast through life, I’ve been guilty of that for the last 4 years of my life since leaving school. But being dissatisfied with the life I have created for myself is no longer an option I am prepared to settle for because there is more to life than that, I want to explore the world, I want to meet so many different people and to do that I need to put the effort in to make advancement in my life that would allow me to have such adventures.
To make progress we have to take chances, and sometimes these chances can be so scary because they may lead to failure or mistakes. But the way to look at it is that everyone makes these mistakes because we are all imperfect human beings who’s flaws are the most beautiful thing about us as a species. Also remember the quote above because it really tells you all you need to know. Here are some more inspirational quotes down bellow.
5 Quotes about Progress:
- Rome wasn’t built in a day – Take your time for you will create something beautiful if you craft it gently and with purpose
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. – George Bernard Shaw
- Without a struggle, there can be no progress. – Frederick Douglass
- I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy. – Marie Curie
- If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress – Unknown (possibly Buddha)